The temperatures have dropped, but that doesn't stop you from getting after it. You're beginning your winter adventure by layering up, starting with the Patagonia Capilene Air Crew Top. The durable, airy wool blend pulls moisture off your skin keeping you dry and warm under the rest of your layers. Even if you're really working hard and producing a lot of sweat, you won't have to worry about applying multiple layers of deodorant as wool naturally repels odors. But peace of mind isn't the only comfort this baselayer provides.
The seamless 3D Construction eliminates all chafe points through the entire top so you can move all day long in bliss and comfort. This construction also produces almost no wasted material. So in addition to being environmentally conscious, you don't have to worry about fabric catching on your other layers while you're out and about. The no catching aspect is a big deal with this garment. The fabric is stretchy, soft, and moves wherever you do. Additionally, the soft elastic knit cuffs keep the sleeves from bunching up when you throw on your next layer.
- Baselayer to keep warm and dry on any winter adventures
- Durable, airy wool blend wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Naturally odor-resistant, a defining attribute of wool
- Seamless 3D construction eliminates chafing
- Soft, stretch elastic in cuffs and hem for added comfort, security
- Fabric is soft, stretchy, and moves with the body
- Patagonia aids environmental causes and uses eco-friendly fabrics
- Item #PAT02ON
Learn moreMaterial51% merino wool, 49% recycled polyesterFitslimStylecrewAnti-Odornatural attribute of merino woolClaimed Weight6.5ozRecommended Useskiing, snowboarding, hiking, climbing, fishingManufacturer Warrantylifetime