Hanging curtains, horizontal mixed climbing, and delicate pillars are all challenges that call for the precision and ultralight design of the Asolo Eiger GV Mountaineering Boot. The bombproof nylon uppers resist sharp crampons and rough stone while the Gore-Tex Duratherm lining supplies waterproof and breathable protection with reliable warmth. In addition, the carbon and KEVLAR® Asoframe lends all the support your automatic crampons demand with minimal weight.
- Boot built for fast ice climbing and technical mountaineering
- Gore-Tex Duratherm maximizes thermal insulation and waterproofing
- Asoframe carbon fiber ensures stability and support
- SuperFabric gaiter gives rugged abrasion-resistance
- Vibram Mulaz rubber sole is compatible with step-in crampons
- Item #ASO2918
Learn moreUpper Materialnylon, microfiber, carbon fiber, KevlarWaterproofingGore-Tex InsulatedFootbedLite 3Midsoledual-density, PUSoleVibram 1229 MulazStylegaiterCrampon Compatibilitystep-inClaimed Weight1lb 12ozRecommended Useice climbing, mountaineeringManufacturer Warranty2 years