The Danner Men's Mountain 600 Hiking Boot carries Danner's legendary quality with premium protection from the elements and aggressive traction on the trail. This low-profile hiking boot is versatile enough for both around-town wear and grueling treks across challenging terrain. The secret to its street-to-trail versatility lies in a smooth-wearing suede upper paired with a Danner Dry waterproof membrane, making for a seamless blend of style and weather protection.
It's built on a relatively low-profile DPDX last, which retains sure-footed stability without adding much bulk. The TPU heel last bolsters stability across the rear of the boot, preventing it from folding in on itself during steep descents. It also boasts the responsive cushioning of a Vibram SPE midsole and unrelenting grip of a Vibram Fuga sole, so you can confidently conquer miles on rocky trails, muddy forests, and snow-covered streets.
- Low-profile hiking boot with rugged traction
- Smooth-wearing suede upper retains durability
- Danner Dry waterproof membrane from rain and snow
- Ortholite footbed absorbs vibration from rugged terrain
- Vibram SPE midsole enhances stability,rebound, and comfort
- Vibram Fuga sole with Megagrip compound for aggressive grip
- Since 1932, Danner has crafted boots with premium quality and rugged construction
- Item #DAN0025
Learn moreUpper Materialwaterproof suedeWaterproofingDanner Dry waterproof protectionClosurelaceLastDPDXFootbedOrthoLiteMidsoleVibram SPESoleVibram Fuga with MegaGrip compound, self-adapting lugsShaft Height4.5 inClaimed Weight2 lb 5 ozRecommended Usehiking & camping, casualManufacturer Warranty1 year