Between the dripping eaves of gossamer, wolfsbane lace, and the smell of freshly minted pine trees, you're utterly head over heels in love with the Pacific Northwest. And your commitment to wearing the Danner Men's Mountain 600 Low Dry Hiking Shoe rain or shine, city or forest is a testament to such an affair.
Designed with the same features as the high-top edition, the Mountain 600 Low is equipped with a rugged suede upper that defends your foot against trail-side obstacles, while the Danner Dry membrane provides waterproof protection from puddles and precipitation alike. The Vibram SPE midsole attenuates shock and offers a springy feel underfoot, without making you feel as though you've got ten-ton weights attached to your foot. Additionally, the Vibram Fuga outsole assures ample traction, regardless of whether you're traveling through slick, wet, or dry terrain.
- Tackle trails in comfort with this hiking shoe
- Suede upper defends against errant obstacles
- Danner Dry membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Ortholite footbed ensures ample support
- Vibram SPE midsole is lightweight, springy, and comfortable
- Vibram Fuga outsole assures traction on wet or dry terrain
- Item #DAN002H
Learn moreUpper MaterialsuedeWaterproofingDanner DryClosurelaceFootbedOrtholiteMidsoleVibram SPE, nylon shankSoleVibram FugaClaimed Weight2lbRecommended Usehiking, casualManufacturer Warranty1 year