Used to be if you were looking for skate-inspired style and trail-ready performance in one package, you'd have to surgically create your own frankenshoes. Not any more—the good dudes at Forsake have done the dirty work for you with the Hiker Boot, a shoe that's equally at home hangin' at in town, cruising slushy city streets, or stomping through full-on outdoor missions.
The Hiker sports a full-grain leather, suede, and ballistic upper with tons of detail stitching and subtle touches, and it's outfitted with a waterproof and breathable membrane to keep your dogs dry in all sorts of conditions. A dual-density EVA midsole and composite shank work hard to keep your feet feeling as good as they look, and a gusseted tongue keeps snow out when you're trudging through freshies.
- Trail-ready hiker with subtle urban details
- Waterproof, breathable HydroGuard membrane
- Durable upper made of ballistic, suede, and full-grain leather
- Anti-odor lining and footbed keeps shoes smelling fresh
- Compression midsole assures long-lasting comfort
- Peak-to-Pavement sole ensures traction on loose and firm surfaces
- Item #FRK000K
Learn moreUpper Materialfull-grain leather, suede, ballistic nylonWaterproofingHydroGuard membraneClosurelaceFootbedPU insoleMidsoledual-density EVA, composite shankSolePeak-to-PavementRecommended Usehiking & campingManufacturer Warranty6 months