Taking the scenic route isn't enough for you, not if you can enjoy the salty sea air and wild green moors and get your heart pumping at the same time. The Women's Inov 8 RocLite 320 GTX Hiking Boot wants you to run, not walk, to the nearest seaside outlook, and it's going to get you there with dry, fatigue-free feet. Durable uppers shrug off encounters with rocks just as easily as its hybrid tongue shrugs off debris from getting into your shoe, while a Gore-Tex membrane lets you run through muck and mire and come out dry on the other end.
The versatile outsole combines three sticky rubber compounds in order to balance grip and durability on wet, uneven terrain. The toughest compound is reserved for the heel, where you'll be touching down with each stride, while medium grade rubber graces the center for increased traction; the softest rubber lines the edges for good grip on rocky, unpredictable trails. Combined with an energy-returning midsole and heel cradle, you'll be at your destination before you know it, with plenty of spirit left for the return run—or hike, the RocLite 320 won't judge.
- Trail shoe for fast-paced hiking and running on variable terrain
- Lightweight uppers keep you moving quick over field and glen
- Gore-Tex membrane provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Unique sole combines traction with grip on unpredictable terrain
- Cushioned midsole delivers shock absorption and energy return
- Heel cage cradles foot for increased stability while running
- Inov 8 is forged in the fells and mountains of the British Lake District
- Item #INV003H
Learn moreUpper MaterialX-Protec (synthetic, mesh)WaterproofingGore-TexClosurelaceFootbed6mm PowerMidsolePowerFlowSoleTri-C Sticky (rubber)Heel / Forefoot Height11/7mmDrop4mmClaimed Weight11.28ozRecommended Usehiking, trail runningManufacturer Warranty1 year