The Women's Alpenrose Ultra Mid GTX Shoe is a mid-cut boot for stomping all over the backcountry and pounding out miles of your favorite trail with leftover time to boot. The Alpenrose's rubber was made in collaboration with Michelin to provide a rugged, grooved sole that could handle uneven terrain and chew up miles of trail like a boss. The Gore-Tex lining/membrane allows you to confidently stomp through whatever puddle, creek, or mud that lies in your way, and at a whopping 11.6 oz/boot, the GTX is light enough that you just may have some gas left in the tank when you get back to the trail head.
- A lightweight boot for hiking and backpacking
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable for dry feet
- Mid-height provides ankle support, but isn't too heavy
- Michelin rubber outsole is tough and rugged for uneven terrain
- 3F system provides ankle support and for enhanced comfort
- Item #SFW006Y
Learn moreUpper Materialmesh, syntheticWaterproofingGore-TexClosurelaceSoleMichelin Ultra TrainShaft HeightmidClaimed Weight11.6oz/bootRecommended Usebackpacking, hikingManufacturer Warranty2 year