The Outline Mid GTX Hiking Boot is suited for trail adventures through good or wet weather. Head out to explore new places and the Gore-Tex membrane will keep your feet dry and comfortable through stream crossings and rain showers. Its durable protective toe cap guards against trial debris while its gusseted tongue keeps them out of your boots. The Outline's Contagrip soles with 5mm lugs in a reverse chevron pattern provide sturdy traction on varying trial types so you can get out and explore with confidence.
Not only does the Outline offer protection against the elements, but it also provides a snug, secure, and comfortable fit. An internal heel strap, Salomon's precise forefoot fit, and a traditional lacing system all work together to keep your foot in place as you hike on trails and through boulder fields. The shoe itself is built on a running last for great flexibility and a more agile feel to keep you moving as you explore.
- Boots for hiking in comfort through both good and wet weather
- Over-the-ankle height adds protection and stability on uneven trail
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture for dry feet on stream crossings
- Gusseted tongue prevents trail debris from getting into the boots
- Durable protective toe caps guard against trail debris and rocks
- Contagrip soles with 5mm lugs grip effortlessly on varying terrain
- Heel strap, precise forefoot fit keep foot secure through the miles
- Traditional lace-up system with sturdy laces creates a secure fit
- Item #SAL01AB
Learn moreUpper MaterialsyntheticWaterproofingGore-Tex Comfort membraneClosurelaceFootbedOrthoLiteMidsoleinjected EVASolehigh-traction ContagripShaft HeightmidClaimed Weight[single, size 9] 13ozRecommended UsehikingManufacturer Warranty2 years