The Salomon Women's X Ultra 3 Mid GTX Wide Hiking Boot offers the same lightweight support on rugged trails as the regular version, but in a slightly wider fit. At a little over 14 ounces it won't weigh you down, but also doesn’t sacrifice weight for durability and lasting comfort.
Its Contagrip sole provides dependable traction on rough trails, while the EVA midsole and Ortholite footbed reduce shock and thus minimize foot fatigue. Salomon's Advanced chassis ensures you have lateral support on uneven terrain, and the Sensifit liner keeps your foot comfortably cradled as you pick your way through boulder fields or loose scree.
Just in case you accidentally slip during a stream crossing, or get caught in a storm, the Gore-Tex membrane will keep your feet dry, but remains breathable enough that you stay comfortable on warm, dry days. And—new in the X Ultra 3—Salomon added Descent Control technology, offering added traction and confidence on technical descents.
- Tackle technical trails in this lightweight, wide-fit hiking boot
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps foot dry
- EVA midsole is plush and comfortable
- Heel and toe cap protect foot from rocks
- Sensifit provides a secure, sock-like fit
- Women-specific design for optimal performance
- Advanced chassis offers lateral support on rugged terrain
- Heel technology ensures optimal traction on tricky descents
- Item #SAL01AH
Learn moreUpper Materialwater-resistant textile, PU coated leather WaterproofingGore-Tex membraneLiningtextile, full bootie construction ClosurelaceLastwide FootbedOrtholite Midsoleinjected EVASoleContagrip Claimed Weight14.7oz Recommended UsehikingManufacturer Warranty2 year