It's tough to enjoy the journey when you're focused on the slosh and squish that comes with every step. Designed with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane, the Scarpa Zodiac Plus GTS Men's Backpacking Boot will keep your feet nice and dry if you take a slider hopping between mossy stones during shallow creek crossings or encounter soggy trail conditions after a rain storm.
Scarpa designed the Zodiac Plus with a slightly softer flex than its more mountaineering-focused Zodiac Tech boot, but made this boot slightly more robust than its more trail-focused R-Evolution GTX—the result is a boot that's capable of handling long-haul trail excursions with a heavy backpack but is still flexible enough for peak-bagging missions across scree-covered alpine environs. Perwanger leather provides extra water-resistance when hiking through mushy alpine meadows, and the rubber randing along the toe and heel offers additional protection from the roots and rocks you'll undoubtedly encounter above and below treeline.
- A backpacking boot designed for on- and off-trail travel
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort insert
- Water-resistant Perwanger suede upper with rubber toe rand
- Three-density midsole saves weight and maximizes cushioning
- Sock-Fit construction reduces bulk and enhances fit
- Scarpa has been designing mountain footwear for over 70 years
- Item #SCR004L
Learn moreUpper MaterialPerwanger suedeWaterproofingGore-TexLiningGore-Tex Performance ComfortClosurelaceLastBZMidsolepolyurethane, EVASoleVibram DrumlinClaimed Weight[single, size 42] 1 lb 3.2 ozRecommended Usehiking & camping, backpackingManufacturer Warranty1 year