Vasque built the nimble and lightweight Men's Saga GTX Backpacking Shoe for fast-moving treks across rough and rugged terrain. It combines precise control and high levels of breathability with the stability and support you need to shoulder heavy loads, so you can move faster and more confidently along challenging mountain trails.
Mesh panels in the upper and heel and toe ventilation ports keep air flowing to help your foot stay cool when tackling arduous ascents in warm weather, and tough suede protects against abrasion from rocky terrain. Gore-Tex Extended Comfort waterproofing keeps rain out when the skies suddenly open up, while providing excellent breathability so your foot stays comfortably dry. The supportive ATC midsole and high-rebound footbed lend lots of stability to help you move with precision and control on varied terrain. It's finished with a Vibram Contact Grip outsole with Megagrip Compound to provide reliable grip on any trail conditions you come across.
- Light and nimble for fast-moving backpacking trips
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort is extremely breathable and waterproof
- Tough, waterproof leather upper with airy mesh panels
- ATC midsole provides support, stability, and cushioning
- Toe and heel ventilation ports keep air flowing
- High-rebound footbed adds a little spring to your step
- Vibram outsole offers aggressive traction and durability
- Item #VSQ002J
Learn moreUpper Material2mm waterproof nubuck leather, engineered meshWaterproofingGore-Tex Extended ComfortLastArc Tempo+Footbeddual-density high-reboundMidsoledual-density ATC (All-Terrain Compound) with TPU shankSoleVibram Contact Grip with Megagrip CompoundClaimed Weight2lb 14ozRecommended UsebackpackingManufacturer Warranty1 year