The Men's Tempesta GTX Train Running Shoe is La Sportiva's newest addition to their trail-dominating fleet of kicks, with all-weather capabilities that can handle unpredictable alpine conditions. This shoe is similar in construction to La Sportiva's Mutant shoe, with the addition of the Gore-Tex lining, making the Tempesta a more year-round option.
The AirMesh upper breathes well and features a super durable scree guard to protect your feet from rugged terrain, and the Gore-Tex bootie can handle Northwest mud and afternoon downpours in the alpine. The single pull lacing system is quick and easy to draw, and the TPU stabilizer holds your heel in place during variable climbs and descents. The FriXion AT V-Groove soles help with traction to keep you upright on tricky scrambles, and the Impact Brake System makes it quick and easy to scrub speed on steep descents.
- A tough trail shoe for high mountain running
- Gore-Tex lining fends off the elements
- AirMesh upper lets your feet breath
- Scree guard protects your feet from rocks
- Quick-lace system is simple and secure
- TPU stabilizer keeps your heel in place
- FriXion AT V-Groove soles give extra traction
- Impact Brake System increases braking power on steep hill
- Item #LSP00DV
Learn moreUpper MaterialAirMesh, 4-way stretch scree guardLiningGore-Tex Extended Comfort, Gore-FLEXClosuresingle pull laceMidsoleEVA, TPU stabilizerSoleFriXion AT V-Groove, Impact Brake SystemLastTempo 2 ErgoCushionmoderateDrop10mmClaimed Weight11.3ozRecommended Usetrail runningManufacturer Warranty1 year