A Nike classic takes to the trail with the Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Trail Running Shoe. Offering the same cushioned comfort and all-around performance as always, the Pegasus now gets a trail-ready makeover thanks to the addition of a lugged rubber outsole. You'll have no problem darting through dirt, mud, and rocky trail sections thanks to the unique outsole design and grippy rubber construction, while a set of Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot ensure a cushioned and responsive ride that'll make rugged trails feel like they're a set of puffy clouds.
Nike knows that on the trail you need to adapt quicker than on the road, which is why they've outfitted this shoe with a few extra features to help you thrive in rugged terrain. The outsole features a flex groove down the center that not only ensures a more smooth and stable ride, but also lets your feet roll and flex how they need to on uneven surfaces. Meanwhile, a wider forefoot lets your toes splay out better for a more natural stride and greater control on the trail. The breathable, perforated mesh upper keeps your feet cooler on warm summer days, and delivers a lockdown fit as you bound over technical trails.
- A classic Nike trainer gets a trail-ready redesign
- Lugged rubber outsole grips on ever-changing trail surfaces
- Zoom Air units and midsole cushioning offer responsive comfort
- Breathable mesh upper provides increased airflow in the heat
- Wide forefoot and grooved outsole let your feet adapt to the trail
- Lockdown lacing system creates a supportive fit for rugged terrain
- Item #NKE026O
Learn moreUpper Materialmesh, syntheticClosurelaceMidsoleCushlon foam, Zoom Air units Solerubber, lugged Support TypeneutralCushionmoderate Recommended Usetrail running