The long days of summer are here, so make the most of them by upgrading from your old, leaky suit to the Quiksilver Men's 3/2 Syncro Plus Chest Zip LFS Wetsuit. Designed for cool waters such as those off the Southern California coast, this lightweight fullsuit offers incredible flexibility and warmth retention, so you can stay in the water comfortably all day long.
Its F'N Lite neoprene keeps you warm, without restricting mobility or weighing you down, and the Dry Flight lining reflects heat back to your body for increased comfort without the need for a thicker neoprene. If that wasn't enough, LFS sealed seams keep cold water from rushing in, so you stay warm even when plunging headfirst into waves. These liquid-taped GBS seams are also exceptionally flexible, so you're not sacrificing stretch for warmth.
- Lightweight fullsuit for cool waters
- LFS seam construction allows total flexibility with zero leakage
- Back zip allows effortless entry and exit
- Hydroshield Water Barrier prevents water from getting in through the zipper
- F'N Lite neoprene is packed with air cells for lightness and increased warmth
- Dry Flight lining conducts heat back to your body
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure ensures a watertight seal
- Ecto-Flex knees pads protect your knees and your board
- Item #QKS02WO
Learn moreMaterialF'N Lite neoprene, Dry Flight liningWater Temp59 + FThickness3 / 2 mmHoodnoZipback with Hydroshield Water BarrierGasketsGlideskin collarSeam ConstructionLFS seams: glued and blind-stitched seams with stretchy liquid tapeRecommended UsesurfingManufacturer Warranty1 year